- What employment strategies promote economic growth?
- Should Indian cities have powerful mayors?
- Can large-scale urbanisation be environmentally sustainable?
- Are slums a problem or a solution?
- Should Indian cities try to have 24/7 water supply?
- How can cities manage future urban growth?
- How do cities decide between BRT and Metro systems?
- Should urban local bodies control income & sales tax proceeds?
- How should public land in cities be governed?
Find Answers. Make a Difference PWP-UD 2013
IIHS Bangalore City Campus
July 1st, 2013
The 21st century is an urban century. Equip yourself with the skills, knowledge and perspectives to be a change-maker in our cities.
Apply knowledge and skills to real problems to find effective, sustainable and integrated solutions that work on the ground.
Integrate learning in a programme that crosses discipline and practice silos to bridge theory and practice.